Monday, May 3, 2010

Jameys blog

Ok so I know that it has been 6 months since I posted and I am still hoping that someday soon I will catch up, but Today I am posting about Jamey. If you didn't know he has been deployed for about 2 months. He is at Al Asad air base in Iraq. He is doing pretty good. We get to talk to him almost every day and we skype with him about once a week so the kids can see him and he can see them. He is in a pretty safe area so that makes me super happy. Anyhow he has started a blog and has a posted a few times. If you are interested in reading it I have a link to it on my side bar and it is http://jameywest.blogspot.com/ So I know that I love comments so I am assuming that he would too. He would probably love to hear from people other than me.

Well thats that and I really do plan to catch up at some point but not today.

No comments: