Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanks

I have not been thankful enough this year and I completely lost the thank fullness that should have came with THANKSgiving. Hence the word Thanks in Thanksgiving. So here goes... I am thankful that we had a small quiet thanksgiving dinner. I am thankful for pumpkin pie. I am thankful that I got to make all of the dinner with the help of my mom. (thanks mom!) I am even thankful that I had to figure out how to make gravy. I am thankful for the chance to be the mom even though some times I yell that "I don't want to be the mom any more". I am thankful to be a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I am thankful for Morgan and Colby. I am thankful that I got to be a mom to an angel even if it was for just a few months. I am thankful for a hot husband that is pretty awesome at everything. I am thankful for the job that Jamey has. I am thankful that Jamey is only going to Afghanistan for 8 months and not 18 months like alot of other father,mothers, husbands,wives, friends, sons, brothers ect. are. I am thankful for vampires and hot werewolves. I am thankful for brothers and sisters. I am thankful for nieces and nephews. I am thankful for a nice place to live. I am thankful that I have so much stuff that I feel squished because there are alot of people that don't have anything. I am thankful for the right to choose. I am thankful for my glee sound track it makes me happy. I am thankful for the chance to talk to my heavenly father. I am thankful for my calling because I learn so much. I am thankful that I am being released from my calling in a few weeks. I am thankful for my arms and legs. What would I ever do without them. I am thankful for autumn leaves. I am thankful for two loving parents that would do anything for any of there children. I am thankful for amazing friends. I am thankful for Love. I am thankful for all of the differences in people. I am thankful for blogs, I love to read how everyone Is doing, and I love that they are such a great place to express feelings. Now I feel so much better about not being thankful on Thanksgiving. I hope Everyone had a great Thanksgiving and will follow that with a magical Christmas.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You are so cute!! I am glad that you have so much to be thankful for.