Sunday, October 11, 2009

Im Back!!

I know I have been the worst blogger ever. I think I win the award for going the longest without posting.

I love the fall colors and I always try to get some pictures of my kids in the mountains. This year Jamey and I took them up to provo canyon, The leaves have turned wierd this year, you have trees that have turned and are already dried up and then you have the rest that are still green. Not to many inbetween, but I think my kids are so beautiful that they made up for it. My kids were such good sports they both think they are on americas next top model.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: fall 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Leanne said...

I love these pictures! Mo is seriously gorgeous! Wow! And I love her boots - I want some for me. You seriously have the cutest kids. Glad you're back to bloggin'. :)

Hannah :] said...

OMGOSH!!! I want momo's boots. you know how we are doing that regifting thing? Well u can just buy some in my size, pretend like they were mo's and give it to me! : ) Haha they turned out cute they look so big in the one at the top of your blog

Vegas Emily said...

LOVE the pictures! Colby looks so grown-up! I love the pictures of them walking on the bridge. Love Mo's hair - it's gotten so long. Hope to see you guys in the next few months.

Shemri and Gang said...

So glad you are back, I missed you and your cute kids! Morgan is serious breath taking. Colby is so cute to in a rugged kind of boy way. Happy to have you back, you better not slack for such a long time next time! He He!

Threet family said...

Those are so cute. You did an awesome job!

Village Talkies said...

Great with detailed information. It is really very helpful for us.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.