Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grandpa Neil dancin with the rabbids

Ok so I know I haven't posted in a really long time and I still have hope that some day soon I will post my Easter pictures but for now this will have to do. This is a video of Grandpa Neil playing the Wii. Jamey and I got this super funny game called Rayman and the Rabbids (rabbits). Colby has gotten amazingly good at the dancing rabbids part and it ticks big Neil off that he can't beat his score so he tried and tried and finally he had to get up out of his chair and try his hardest. He lost at the very last second. Then he cussed because we all were laughing so hard. Can you hear the wild fits of laughter coming from grandma and I? I know that I look like beauty queen in this video but that's just what I really look like all the time. Don't hate. Not everyone can be that beautiful.

5 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Thanks for the laugh...I enjoyed it! p.s. you ARE beautiful!!!!!

Vegas Emily said...

Me and the girls LOVED the clip. Big Neil's got some skills! I actually think we played that game a long time ago and Jer and I had a pretty hard time. Don't you love how the kids are amazing at these games? Makes me feel completely old! Ditto on the you ARE beautiful!

The Roberts Family said...

lol! That was funny!

Hannah :] said...

Oh My Heck I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to fall out of my chair. GO BIG NEIL!!! Oh Kay see ya later!

Mama said...

shake it grandpa!! whooo hooo!
hhaaa