Tuesday, March 17, 2009

4 posts in 1 (due to procrastination)

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!!!!


We don't usually make to big of a deal out of Saint Patrick's but this year Colby came home from school the day before and insisted that he had to make a trap to catch the Leprechauns. He decided that he wanted to put papers out on the Deck to catch there footprints so he put some paper out and held it down with 2 huge rocks and in the morning when he woke up they found green footprints and a pot of gold candy. They were both so excited but then Mo got scared and wouldn't go outside to help look for him. She said we needed to keep the doors locked. I think that it creaped her out that some little old man was in her house while she was asleep. It took he a bit of talking to decide that he was gone and that he wouldn't hurt her. Don't you wish you could have seen into her brain today?






Happy birthday to mo, happy birthday to mo.
Morgan had her 4th birthday on the 11th. We got her a really cool double stroller for her dolls and it came in the mail at least 2 weeks before her birthday. When she found out that in that big box was her b-day present she was so excited, so for the next 2 weeks all she could do was think about what was in that box. We had a party with the Blacks the Hardys and us. It was a mad house. Over 12 kids... She chose her cake from costco and she really liked the rainbow. I thought she would choose the princess but I was wrong. We lit the candle on the cake and started to sing and before we could finish she had already blown out the candle. I don't think she quite new what to do.





Tumbling recital

Morgan has been in tumbling for about 6 months now and they had there first recital. It was so funny. They tumbled to the tigger song, you know the one........


The wonderful thing about Tiggers

Is Tiggers are wonderful Chaps!

Their tops are made out of rubber,

their bottoms are made out of springs!

Their bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy,
fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!

The wonderful thing about Tiggers...is
I'm the only one!


The performance was awesome the whole class came out and the music came on and all 6 of the girls just stood there for the whole song. So the curtain closed and a minute later it reopened and the music came back on and most of the girls, including Mo did the routine. It was so cute. We latter found out that the teacher gave them a pep talk and bribed with candy. I didn't video tape it bit another girl in the class did. If you want to see it here is the link: http://crumpcapers.blogspot.com/2009/02/wonderful-thing-about-tiggers.html



Mo is the 2nd one from the left.


Mo's tumbling class right after there first stage performance.

Momo really likes to dance. She always goes downstairs, turns dads radio on really loud and dances. It is super cute. I was trying to be sneaky and video tape her but she caught me. She mixes a bit of break dancing in there.


5 comments:

Mary said...

Jill your kids are so cute. It looks like Mo had a great bithday. I love your picture at the top of your blog. You asked me a while ago why I had lived in California. It was actually while I was in High School, Steve and his first wife lived there and I lived with them for a while. Matt and I have live in Texas, Virginia, Wyoming and now South Dakota.

Mama said...

I love that a leprechan came to your house! I am a lame holiday mom! my poor kid didn't even know it was a holiday today! Cute dancer!

Leanne said...

Jill you are the cutest mom ever! That leprichan thing you did was so dang cute. Your kids are lucky to have you. :)

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

You are so fun, that lepracaun stuff was awesome. I also really like your tribute to Jamie. You are a great person and it is okay if you are a little grumpy when you are in pain. If you have read any good books lately, let me know!!

Becca said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the video of Mo dancing!