Thursday, February 26, 2009

All about Jamey

This whole post needs to be dedicated to Jamey... For some of you that don't live around here I have been a complete beast for at least 8 months. In my defense I have been in pain, have not felt good and my hormones were all screwed up... Anyhow I finally got the ok to have a Hystorectomy and now it has been 2 weeks since the surgury and I am looking back and I have no idea how he put up with me. He has been amazing... The night before the surgury he took me to a nice restraunt and hotel. he brought me flowers in the hospital, he has taken a week off of work so that I can recover and he catered to my every need and want. He cooked really good meals everynight not to mention fed the kids and I, lunch and breakfast, and he cleaned and did the laundry the whole week. He makes sure to ask me how im doing and he even helped me put my estrogen patch on. ;) I know that dosn't sound like a big deal but if you know Jamey it is. He has been AWSOME. I was reading this great poem called the gift on my sister in law Melindas blog and it made me realize how big of a gift my husband really is...


I love marriage.I love that it's hard.

I love that everyday we have to work at it.

I love that we are continually growing.

I love that he loves me on my grumpy days.

I love the quiet moments together.

I love the daily acts of service andthe constant sacrifices made for each other.

I love that we think of each other when we're apart.

I love that of all the fun places to be,there's nothing better than being home together.

I love praying together, setting goals together,playing on the same team and working for ETERNITY.

I love lingering hugs and holding hands in the car.

I love learning new things about him and realizing that he knows me better than I think he does.

I love the beautiful feelings of companionship I feel with him,

and I love knowing that he's mine forever.

If marriage wasn't such hard work it wouldn't be this good!
Isn,t he super cute

And a really great Dad


And a big goof ball
The sign says watch for falling nuts.

Im sorry if this offends any one but once again this is just Jamey.

And again he is just so dang handsome.


I hope that he knows how much I love and care for him. I am so thankfull for the spiritual, loving, fun, spontanious, handy, honest, careing, handsom and almost every other good adjective you could think of husband that I have. I promise from this day forward to tell him how much I love him at least once a day.




4 comments:

Vegas Emily said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. And yes, you have a great husband! Isn't it so wonderful when you have a chance to be taken care of and see how much the hubby loves you and the kids? We miss you guys too!

Mary said...

I am glad that you are feeling better Jill. I am glad that your surgery went well and that you have such a great husband who took care of you so well. I love the pictures that you posted, especially the one on Jamey and the kids under the tree. TOO CUTE!!

Shemri and Gang said...

Jill I am glad you are feeling better I had no idea you had surgery but glad you are on the mend. It is hard to believe you have ever been grumpy but hey we are women we are entitled.

Shrek said...

Your husband is a dumb ass. Just kidding! He truely is a great man, and I am proud to call him my brother. I love you to Gunther. I really do. I miss the family alot lately! I'm glad you're feeling better. Hope to see you soon.